“How nasty” you might say. Poop cookies? Get over it and mix a batch of this batter, then tell me these don’t look like poop (but taste like… well, peanut butter cookies).
1 cup peanut butter (Not sure how many packets make a cup)
1 cup sugar (96 packets)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix sugar and egg in a small bowl
- Add peanut butter and stir until smooth
- Drop dollops of batter onto a greased cookie sheet
- Bake 18-20 minutes until the cookie bottoms are brown
- Cool on a rack or paper towel for a few minutes before eating
This batter is loose like my ex-bestie and doesn’t lend itself to the crisscross fork branding that is usually found on peanut butter cookies. You can try, though it will just look like someone got pissed off and mangled your food.
At 20 minutes they will be soft and won’t look done, but after about an hour of cooling they’ll be dry and crumbly. They aren’t particularly sweet considering the amount of sugar involved.
The batch pictured has some chopped peanuts from McFuckyuck’s sundaes thrown in.
Enjoy ‘dem dookie pucks. ❤